The restoration of degraded soils, the revegetation of sites and phytomanagement fit many applications:
- industrial and urban brownfields for further development;
- Redevelopment of quarries, when stopping the activity or expanding the production area;
- Real estate developments including green spaces or urban agriculture;
- Agricultural lands to be diagnosed and improved;
- Marginal sites to be valorised, for example for energy biomass culture, biomaterials production, etc.;
- natural environments to be restored.