Our solutions inspired by nature solve in many cases the search for the appropriate treatment of wastewater via natural treatment processes:
- Domestic wastewater treatment, for small towns, districts, communities of different sizes, businesses, as well as the tourism sector (hotels, parks, etc.).
- Management and dedicated treatment of greywater, for eco-districts, any site using dry toilets or to promote the valorisation of greywater (irrigation or recycling) as part of ecological sanitation.
- Treatment and management of combined sewer overflows (CSO).
- Management of sewage treatment plants treated effluent, using among others vegetated discharge areas to mitigate the impact on outfall.
- Treatment of industrial wastewater and effluents, any industrial sector being a potential application.
- Treatment of leachate from domestic or industrial waste landfill sites or from the treatment of polluted soil or sludge.
- Acid mine drainage (AMD) and other mining effluents.